Sabatier offers surprising, counter-intuitive advice on topics such as how to:
* Create profitable side hustles that you can turn into passive income streams or full-time businesses
* Save money without giving up what makes you happy
* Negotiate more out of your employer than you thought possible
* Travel the world for less
* Live for free–or better yet, make money on your living situation
* Create a simple, money-making portfolio that only needs minor adjustments
* Think creatively–there are so many ways to make money, but we don’t see them.
But most importantly, Sabatier highlights that, while one’s ability to make money is limitless, one’s time is not. There’s also a limit to how much you can save, but not to how much money you can make. No one should spend precious years working at a job they dislike or worrying about how to make ends meet. Perhaps the biggest surprise: You need less money to “retire” at age 30 than you do at age 65.
Financial Freedom is not merely a laundry list of advice to follow to get rich quick–it’s a practical roadmap to living life on one’s own terms, as soon as possible.