If you are like most beginner photographers, the reason you acquired your top of the range camera is because of the hope that you could take out of this world, professional looking photographs with your digital camera for posterity.
All you need is curiosity, passion for photography (which I assume you have since you have an expensive digital camera), and willingness to take action and experiment as you put what you learn here into action!
In it, you will learn:
- How balance can be the one thing that may be standing in the way of making your photos to appear professional and how to make the most out of it
- How to tell stories with your camera by taking advantage of horizontal, vertical, diagonal, and curved lines as well as angles and frames to your benefit
- How to make the most of your camera’s cool features like to capture photos in ways you only see in photoshop
- How to creatively capture more than just the moment but emotions
- How to bring out your best shots by taking advantage of the concepts of exposure, aperture, ISO, and shutter speed to capture professional level photos
- How to deal with any issues that might arise in your photography journey to capture captivating photos all the time
- And much more!